Tile & Grout Cleaning
Services & Costs
Although regular vacuuming can remove dry soil and debris from your carpeting, it leaves behind oily soils and particles that are produced from cooking vapors, pets, and dirt tracked in from outside the home.
The contaminants left behind can cause your carpet to dull and fade. As they build up, they become more difficult to remove. Regular deep cleaning of the carpet can prevent excessive build of contaminants and keep your carpets looking fresh and clean.
Regular cleaning of your carpets also helps improve the air quality in your home by removing pet hair, dust mites, and other allergens that thrive deep in the carpet.
|3 Room Minimum||$99.99||Includes treating spots, stains, and traffic lanes at no charge!!|
|Each additional room $20|
(Rooms over 225sqft may be $10 additional)
|Pet treatment||$25/room||(Includes UV detection and enzyme treatment)|
|Sofas and upholstery||Starting at $49.95|
|Air Duct Cleaning Packages||Starting at $199.00|
|Area Rugs||Starting at $39.95|
What you can do to prepare for your carpet cleaning:
- Move small items and breakables from the area to be cleaned.
- Get ready to be amazed by the Rotovac.
What you can expect our carpet cleaning technician to do:
- Pre-inspection: We will evaluate your carpet’s needs. Every carpet must be treated differently. We will decide what will be the best method for cleaning your carpet. You will know up front what we can and can’t do. This way there are no surprises.
- Pre-treatment: We treat spots and stains as necessary and apply a cleaning solution to the entire carpet.
Cleaning: We use our state-of-the-art Rotovac equipment for a fast and thorough deep cleaning of your carpet.
- Post-inspection: Once the project is completed, we re-inspect the carpet with you to ensure that all the work was done to your satisfaction.
- Protect & Groom: When necessary we will place blocks or foil under furniture legs to protect them during the drying process and groom the carpet for a clean inviting look.
What you should do after the carpet cleaning:
- To decrease drying time try to keep the room temperature about 72 degrees and use fans to circulate the air around the cleaned carpet.